CycloClimbing OCD - Yorkshire Dales Claims (South)
Compiled by E.D.Clements and John Thacker
Passes 200-299 North of A684 (Kendal-Leyburn) - previous page>>
u - unclassified; r/s - roughstuff; a - approximate (heights)
300. Shaking Moss u Cowgill - Garsdale Head 537m SD-78.89. (Coal Road). Very steep on both sides.
305. Bainbridge High Pasture u Countersett - Burtersett 417m SD-91.88.
305a Brough Pasture u Bainbridge - Countersett 302m SD-93.89.
310. Barbondale u Barbon - Gawthrop 300m SD-68.86. Steep descent to Gawthrop (good cafe).
312. Whiteshaw Moss u Ingleton - Dent 473m SD-72.82. (Deepdale) Take care on the descent to Dent! There are gates and a 1-in-4 gradient. Dent has plenty of eating places.
315. Newby Head B6255 Ribblehead - Hawes 437m SD-79.84.
315a Ribblehead B6255 Ingleton - Rib'head - Horton 327m SD-75.78.
320. Fleet Moss u Hawes - Buckden 589m SD-86.84. Scenic. The highest road in Yorkshire.320a Cam High Roman Road r Bainbridge - Ribblehead 587m SD-85.84. <<Back to UK Guides Homepage